WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the person concerned (usually the browser). Such files are stored and sent back to the site the next time the user visits. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive, nor can it transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some cookie functions can be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term ‘cookie’ refers to both cookies themselves and to all similar technologies.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies may be first party or third party, where “first party” refers to cookies which show our site as domain, while “third party” refers to cookies relating to external domains. Third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external entity, always defined as “third party”, not managed by the site.
NATURE OF COOKIES
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are several types:
Technical cookies Cookies defined as technical are used for the sole purpose of ‘carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service’. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website and can be split into:
– navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (making it possible, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate oneself to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for correct website operation;
– cookie analytics, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself, in order to improve site performance;
– function cookies, which enable the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the provided service. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of users.
Profiling cookies Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web. The use of profiling cookies requires the consent of the person concerned. According to the provision of the Supervisory Body, the user can authorise or deny consent to the installation of cookies.
Third-party analysis cookies are used to collect information about the use of the site by users in an anonymous way (pages visited, length of stay, traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests) to define marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside of our site. In the case of third-party cookies, the site has no direct control over the individual cookies and cannot control them (it cannot install them directly or delete them). These cookies can nevertheless be managed through your browser settings (follow the instructions below).
COOKIES INSTALLED ON THIS SITE
Here is the list of cookies on our site:
– Technical cookies for activities strictly necessary for operation: these cookies are useful for saving your session and for carrying out other activities strictly necessary for operation, for example in relation to traffic distribution.
– Technical cookies for saving preferences, optimisation and statistics: these are cookies to save the User’s browsing preferences and optimise his/her browsing experience. These cookies include, for example, cookies for setting the language or for managing statistics by the Site Owner.
PLUG IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data gathered for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use your Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads in its advertising network. For more information, see http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
DISPLAY OF CONTENTS FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
This is a map viewing service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such contents into its pages. For more information, see: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font viewing service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such contents into its pages. For more information, see http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIE INSTALLATION
Cookie duration Cookies have a duration indicated by the expiration date (or by a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
– temporary or session cookies: these are used to store temporary information and enable you to link actions performed during a specific session and are removed from your computer when you close your browser;
– persistent cookies: these are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so that you do not have to type them again each time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you close your browser.
You are entitled, at any time, to exercise the rights recognised under the previous paragraph “RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS”; to exercise these rights, write to: INGO S.p.A. to the attention of the Data Controller and/or the DPO domiciled for the purpose at the head office in Paderno Dugnano Via I°Maggio,13 20037 or contact us through our website at the following address email@example.com
If you have already given your consent but want to change the cookie authorisations, you must delete them through your browser because otherwise, those already installed will not be removed. In particular, please note that it is not possible in any way to control third-party cookies, so if you have already given your consent, you must proceed to delete the cookies through your browser (dedicated section) or ask such third parties directly to opt out.
How to disable/delete cookies by configuring your browser:
8: From the “History” section, it is possible to:
SAFARI IOS (mobile devices)
If your browser is not on this list, you can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide all information needed for anonymous and secure browsing.